Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tangled Up In Blue

What a weekend the Phillips family had at the Daw mansion. The food was wonderful. There was a lot for the kids to do. They let me win beer at golf. They let my wife win cash at poker. We highly recommend it for a November Vacation Hotspot.

Seriously, it was a blast. A big thanks to do the Daws for having us. We might try to do it all over again on the Saturday after Thanksgiving if anyone is interested. There will probably be poker for sure. The golf, of course, is at the mercy of the fall weather.

And let me tell you, no one knows fun like Isa does.

6 comments:

Seamhead said...

Myron took this awesome picture. Make sure you click on it and see the large version. It's hilarious.

Seamhead said...

I didn't say you did. I said 'they' did.

Violent Farmer said...

My secret word is gjiflowner, wich unless I'm mistaken doesn't spell anything. In fact none of my secret words ever spell anything. How come mine never spell anything?

Seamhead said...

it's funny that yours never says anything. Mine says either 'beeer' or 'kilpaul' Right now it says 'kilpaultakbeer'

DLS said...

Forget the blue face, I'm a sucker for those deep, brown eyes.

Hmm...my secret word says SHsuxatglf.

Seamhead said...

DLS uses more imagination than anyone. You know the secret word never says SHsuxatglf. I would never allow that. now mine says beernbbq