Monday, May 07, 2007

BBQ **UPDATED FOR CORRECT DATE**

It's that time of year again when I go out on limb and have a BBQ and hopes people will show up. The last two years have been great, but hot. This year Misti and I are hoping this will work with everyones' summer plans a little better by having it on Memorial Day weekend. More specifically May 26th. Golf will be in the morning and afternoon followed by a BBQ and live music that evening on Harper Hill overlooking the banks of the Cuivre river and the beautiful Davis skyline. Price of admission is merely a side dish. Misti and I look forward to this every year, and for some of you it is the only chance all year we get to see you. Just shoot us and e-mail and let us know if you can make it. Hope all is going well and we look forward to seeing you Memorial Day weekend.


Sweetlou.

4 comments:

Seamhead said...

Food and Beer?? I'm there!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetlou,

May 26th is my anniversary(7yrs). Not sure yet what our plans might be that weekend. Would love to make it out if possible. I'm a definite maybe which sounds about right for me. :)

-Howdy

Seamhead said...

Hey, Lou, I'm in for the golf too!

Anonymous said...

Lou & Misti,

Looks like the Howdy's will be in Florida visiting with the Mouse that weekend. So sorry to miss it, but am only 20 minutes away everyday. Perhaps we can do another golf outing on some regular Sat/Sun. Sad I will miss the music & friendship. I know it's a good time. Family duty calls. Hope you have a blast with the rest of the gang.

Howdy