Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Lastest Isa Report

After her mother's bedtime prayer, Isa said that she wanted to say her own prayer. So she said, "Hey, God! Thank you for the new toilet. Thank you for the new children at church. Thank you for our new house."

"What toilet?" said her mother, Michelle K.

"Amen." Isa said quickly. "Is God in your stomach?"

"Yes." said Michelle K. "He is everywhere."

"Does he pull hair?" said Isa. Then she said herself, "Nooooooo. He loves you. Only big sisters pull your hair when she's mad at you."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I do not pull her hair.

**This Isa Report has been authored by Willa.

3 comments:

Andy B. said...

Not even when you are especially mad at her? Wow! I am impressed. You are so nice.

And now all of your readers are just itching to know: "What toilet?"

Anonymous said...

Hi Willa, dad showed me your story and I l liked it. It was funny!

Cori

Anonymous said...

I don't know what toilet myself! She didn't even do it in front of me! Isa is always funny now. She LOVES to make people laugh. Even STRANGERS. It is bad. She is in her "I love strangers!" stage. That is worse.


-Willa