Tuesday, March 04, 2008

It's a Sad Day in Title Town


It's a sad, sad day for the Packer fans. Considering how well Brett played last year, it will be even harder for the fans to take. Theses legends don't usually end up on the home team. Fans must savor the moments the legends bring. These moments are treasure to sift through when the wins are few.

My wife has pushed me to start blogging again. I think it's time. With all that's going on in our world and the Cardinals preparing for another baseball season, I definitely have thoughts to share. I hope some of the folks who used to share with us will migrate back as well.

Basically, I'm restarting this blog in honor of Brett Favre and the joy he has brought my wife, her family, Packer Fans, and of course, football fans like myself who enjoy watching the great players no matter what uniform they wear.

No comments: