Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Big Show Friday!

A reminder that Paulie's big show is Friday. I am planning on going. I'll just plan on being at Flat Branch shortly after 7 pm. The weather is looking good so far.

The shows are again scheduled for 10:30 and 11:30 pm at the Deja Vu comedy club in Columbia, MO.

Come on out! Enjoy the show!

**UPDATE** Jeff has offered his home for pre-show beers and laughs. This sounds like a great option to me. If you want directions leave a comment here or email Jeff or me.

3 comments:

Seamhead said...

I'd be interested in that. I'll get hold of some of the possibles tonight. Can you email me some directions?

Rocky said...

David has chosen to spend his pre-graduation party time at Paulie's show. Count us in!

Anonymous said...

My wife has an all-night babysitter lined up Friday night and we have a night at a hotel in St. Louis we obtained in a silent charity auction last fall. It's about to expire and our summer weekend's are booked, so we can't back out. Keep 'em laughing Paul. Good Luck!
-Howdy