Friday, March 04, 2005

Happy Amer-Asian Day!

Is it a coincidence that Paulie makes his first post on the eve of the great Amer-Asian Day Celebration? I don't know. But if you live in the KC area I implore you not miss the festivities. The fun starts at 8 pm at the Island Bar in Lee's Summit. I will open with a short set, and then Paulie will take the stage. If you haven't seen his show his style of music embraces an eclectic set of obvious influences including Jack Black, Jimmy Buffett, Shel Silverstein, and Russ Meyer. It's beyond politically incorrect. It's hilarious.

You can't afford to miss Paul and the Violent Farmers tonight.

3 comments:

Seamhead said...

I have a tough time video taping when I have two beers in each hand.

Seamhead said...

Jeff, that's a damn good idea.

Violent Farmer said...

I'll second that damn good idea Jeff. Warrensburg wouldn't know what hit it. Just make sure you book us somewhere where we get free beer Rog.