Friday, March 18, 2005

Paul's Friday Song Contribution

Since Roger mentioned this song a week or so ago, I thought I would start my first Friday song posting off with it. I'd also like to mention that Jeff's Friday song idea got me thinking, and I am doing something similar on my blog, except it's with haiku. It would be awesome if you guys checked it out and submitted a haiku. Here's the song:

Daddy

I know I was an accident/ I was a bastard child

Daddy left before I was born/ Before the child support was filled

Mom you always kept me in good supply of daddies along the way

I'm even counting that guy you made me call Uncle Bob/ Although I'm pretty sure he was gay

To make me fill good you always lied and told me dad got killed by a pack of goats

I don't know about that but there is one thing that I'd like to know

Did daddy have a big ass head?

Because mines as big as the moon

Did daddy have a big ass head?

Because mines all blown up like a balloon

Was he Charlie Brown or a Water Buffalo

the Elephant Man I'd like to know

Did daddy have a big ass head?

Did he use his head to flag in ships?
When he jumped real high did the sun eclipse?
When he got a hair cut was it an all day trip?

Did daddy have a big ass
Did daddy have a big ass
Did daddy have a big ass head?


No comments: