Thursday, April 14, 2005

Beautiful Thursday

Today as Blog Daddy prepares to venture out on the first night of Golf League and punish Jason for his insolence, he wants to welcome Boz into the fold. He's in rhythm right away hitting us with some haiku.

Now, I want a couple of you other guys, who I will call Dave and Lou for this post so as not to reveal your identities, to see how Boz did it. First he joined the blog. Then he posted. Got that? Joined . . . then posted. Joined . . . then posted.

Now what the mysterious Dave and Lou have done is joined. And that's it! No posts. No Haiku. No kid intros. Sure we get a couple of stories in the comments, but we're looking for some real action here.

So get out there and post! Now!!

7 comments:

DLS said...

MD, I have a Men's room on my floor as well. Feel free to stop by.

Rocky said...

Yeah - even RWP has posted multiple times and he doesn't like anyone!

Violent Farmer said...

I'm glad to see the pee references carring over to this blog. I was begining to think it was just my blog making everyone think about draining the hydrant.

Seamhead said...

Let it be know unto all, naught shall be upon those who tarnish Grimshaw's hallowed room with thine urine.

Seamhead said...

I was there when he shattered the thermostat. It was hilarious. He said feces all the times.

My favorite memory of the summer cleaning crews was when we cleaned the showerrooms inside the Gym lockerrooms. Grimmy would put Zepplin's The Lemon Song into the ole' Jam Box. He would play it super loud. The echo effect in the shower room added to the surreal quality of the song. Mr. Parson would stuff his ears with toliet paper.

Once we were cleaning in the girls lockerroom and Mr. Parson had toilet paper hanging out his ears. Grimmy put tampons in his ears to mock him. I never laughed so hard in my life. I still love to hear the Lemon Song.

Anonymous said...

How did Blog Daddy fare at golf last eve? Did Jason get the better of him?

Seamhead said...

Well, that depends on how you look at it. If you look at the scores, we both shot like crap. Jason got a 50, and I got a 51. Now, it looks bad for me until you look at this web page and see that I won first place money in F flight. Jason on the other hand ( and my other Buddy, Dale, who shot a 44) won zip. nada.

So, I'm feeling good. One crappy round of golf, and I'm riding the top of the money list. Jason gets another crack at me on Saturday. But for now, my incompetence pays off.