Monday, April 11, 2005

Big Announcement!

Hey guys, I'd like to announce a big star is coming to the Deja Vu Comedy Club in Columbia, Missouri. On Friday night April 22, Paul and The Violent Farmers will be appearing on the patio at the 'Vu for two shows, 10:30 and 11:30.

I plan on being there for both shows. I'd like to get some golf together for Saturday as well. I hope some of you guys show up! It will be a good time.

Let me know if you're going and want to play some golf! I can post directions if enough people are going.

Don't miss it!!

**UPDATE**
It now appears that I will have to work overtime on April 23rd. I won't be able to play or arrange any golf. I will still make the shows though. Come on out!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lou and I plan to be there. We haven't seen Paul since the rehearsal dinner and reception in June 03. I can't wait!!! Hope to see you all.

Misti

Rocky said...

We can sleep six guests (plus two more if people want to couch it) if anybody wants to stay in JC for *free* after the show. Just let me know!

Seamhead said...

Misti,

Are you guys gonna bring Myron? I haven't heard a peep out of him. Have you?

Anonymous said...

Well Seamhead I haven't heard from Myron since he was working behind the counter at McDonald's for his 3rd McTeacher's Night. (They made over $600.00 for the school that night WooHoo!!!) However Lou says Myron is trying to work out a deal with Mrs. Myron. I will have to e-mail my Nascar pick so I will mention something then.

Seamhead said...

Ideally, you could throw Myron and Mrs. Myron in the trunk and bring them both up. That might not be the best thing for their marriage though. It's probably best to put Mrs. Myron in the back seat and leave Myron in the trunk.

Seamhead said...

I have heard the new member of our blog team and his wife will probably be there as well.