Monday, April 04, 2005

Big Monday

It's Opening Day! It's 70 degrees and beautiful here in the 'Burg. If I were independently wealthy I'd be stalking the fairways at a local golf club. But I'm not, so I'm sitting here wishing the Cardinals were playing today.

I want to make an announcement today. The news is about a week old. We wanted to make sure we told everyone who doesn't need to find out by reading our blog.

My wife was offered a job at an elementary in school in Chatham, IL. Chatham is the school district where my nephew Parke attends school. It will also be the district were we plan to send Willa next year.

My wife is thrilled with her new position even though it won't be at the school where Parke and Willa will be going. It's a position similar to the one she had here in Warrensburg.

We are so excited to move. We have a lot to do before then, and it'll be here before we know it.

Hopefully by the time we get to move, the Cardinals will be in first place with big lead.

1 comment:

Seamhead said...

that's a terrific question, Jeff. I think I will lay on the land for awhile.