Friday, April 22, 2005

Big Show Tonight!

Tonight, at the Deja Vu comedy club in Columbia, MO, Paulie makes his professional comedy club debut. I hope a bunch of you are coming. My sis' and I are meeting at 7:15 or so at the Flat Branch Brew Pub. Everyone is welcome to show up there and pregame with us.

If you have nothing to do tonight come on out! The shows are at 10:30 and 11:30 on the patio.

**UPDATE**
The big show has been cancelled because of the weather. Paul says it will be rescheduled for next Friday or the one after that. I will post it here as soon as I know. I will be at the show when it is rescheduled. We can get new plans going as soon as we know which day it will be. Paulie wants to thank everyone who was coming. He appreciates the effort and hopes you can come to the rescheduled show.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Misti and I will be there tonight and are looking forward to it. We won't be in town until 9:00 to 9:30 so we will probably meet everyone at the club. Too bad Mark and Jeff can't be there it would be great to see them again. We'll be thinking of you in between tears of laughter.

Lou

Anonymous said...

Juat because I don't post doesn't mean I don't read the blog. Besides with your double posts it doesn't leave much room.

Lou

Anonymous said...

How about some Peffisms. Like "Whiz bang, zizizizi, POP, ahahahahah.

Lou

Seamhead said...

I'd like to hear some Frankism's. As in Frank Turner. He used to crack me up.