Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Tids and Bits

Hey guys! Just catching you up with a few things gleaned from the comments and from the news.

Howdy is thinking about posting some info about the lastest rounds of space exploration. Encourage him to do so. Maybe Myron and Lou could help him.

Jamie is looking for guys interested in a golf trip to the Lake area in April. Contact him if you are interested. Of course I've already let him know that I'm definitely interested.

I'm still looking for people who want to blog with me. It's really simple. You don't need any html knowledge. There's even a nice IM app which publishes the pics for me. Come on! I want to see some of your kids too! Contact me if you're interested.

And for my lovely wife, I read this today. Donald Driver told the press that he thinks Brett Favre will retire. I know that will be hard for Shelly and her family. They watch Brett play with the same wonder and joy that Willa and I have when we watch Pujols play. I hope they get one more year.

No comments: